We’re here to help.
Gatha is a secure, real time geolocation tracking tool that businesses can use for connecting and communicating with customers & clients, as well as for managing employees. Gatha can also be used to securely share your location with family and friends, to schedule events and monitor the arrival of guests.
Gatha uses state of the art, two way, military-grade encryption technology to protect your information always. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us!
Just like many of the GPS type apps you use today, Gatha uses the GPS in your phone to plot your location on the map for your gatherings. In order to use Gatha optimally, make sure that:
- Your location services are turned on for your phone
- Location services for the Gatha app are turned on
- Your location toggle is set to ‘on’ for any Gathering that you’re at when you want to see others and be seen by others at the Gathering.
Of course – click the “People” icon at the bottom of the home screen, then tap the “Show/Hide” tab at the top of the screen – then select the level of visibility you want to provide (if any) with any given person. You can choose between letting them know you are in attendance, or share your exact location – it’s completely up to you!
To stop sharing your location in a single Gathering, set the location toggle to “off” for that specific Gathering.
To stop sharing your altogether, click on your profile (bottom right icon), then touch “Hide Me Now” from the menu. If you change your mind later, just touch this button again to toggle back to “Show Me Now”. This option is helpful if you are in multiple Gatherings at the same time, since you don’t have to manually stop sharing your location in each separate gathering.
Tap the “filter” icon at the top right of the Gatherings screen and select Gathering listings by date or distance from your location.
Click on any Gathering listing to call up that Gathering, then use the “Details” tab at the top of the screen to view more details.
- Create your own Gatherings by clicking on the large orange “+” sign at the bottom of the home screen.
- Select “Host New”.
Do you want to share your location quickly, meet more informally or let someone know you are on your way? On the same “+” menu, use the “Meet Me Now” feature and invite any of your contacts to see and share your location.
Yes, after you’ve entered the basic information on the “Create a New Gathering” screen, tap the ‘Advanced’ tab on the Create a Gathering screen and select your preferred schedule.
Upon creating a Gathering, you’ll be prompted to invite from your contacts list.
- If you choose to “Send Invites Later”, you can always tap on the Gathering you’re hosting, tap the “Attendees” tab, then “Send Invitations”.
- Alternatively, you can tap on the “3-dot menu” at the bottom right of the card for any Gathering you’re hosting and then tap “send Invitations”.
- You can also text a link to your gathering by tapping the communication icon in the list of social media icons and then select the ‘text” icon. This is for public (non-private) gatherings only.
- You may also use the ‘Copy URL’ option at the bottom of the gatherings details page and then paste the URL into a text, email etc. This option is also for public (non-private) gatherings only.
It’s easy to add your Gathering to your social media pages – just use the social media icons at the bottom of your gatherings details page.
We support posting to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The URL for your Gathering can also be copied from the Gatherings details page and be pasted to any social media site.
If you need to edit your Gathering after you’ve created it, use the 3-dot icon on the bottom right of your Gathering listing, and tap “Edit”.
Or from the details page, use the “Edit” option at the top right of the screen.
Tap the profile icon at the bottom right of the home screen, then use the “Edit” icon at the top right to edit your personal details, profile picture etc.
Tap the profile icon at the bottom right of the home screen, then use the “Edit” icon at the top right to edit your personal details, profile picture etc. Then scroll down and tap the “Change Password” option.
You can message us from within the Gatha app, from the Gatha website, or via email.
From the App: Tap the profile icon at the bottom right of the home screen, then choose “Contact Gatha”
From the site: Navigate to the Contact Us page and fill out the form
You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear your feedback!
Submit a new Ticket
If you need assistance with Gatha, we’re here to help. Fill out the form above, or visit our Support site. We do our best to respond within the next business day – often sooner!